Foutsis & Partners LLP is currently looking for a motivated and experienced Associate to join our dynamic Law Firm and specifically focus on our Capital Markets practice area.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor of Laws or equivalent.
- Qualified as an Attorney in Greece and with a 5 years’ judicial experience.
- Specialization in Banking, Finance and Capital Markets Law.
- Need to have great expertise in Capital Markets practice area.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Business acumen, good analytical and organisational skills.
- The ability to collaborate and work within a team of lawyers.
- An LLM and/or any additional knowledge of foreign languages will be highly appreciated.
To apply for this position please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with great confidentiality.
Foutsis & Partners LLP is looking for a candidate with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our team in Athens and focus on Corporate Administration services:
- Preparing and filing forms and documents with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Handling the formation and registration of companies in Cyprus.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies other governmental bodies in Cyprus, as and when requested.
- Maintaining proper client files and updates client records.
- Updating corporate system.
- Providing administrative support to the Corporate and Legal team.
- University or College degree in related field.
- At least 3 (three) years in the Cyprus corporate/legal sector with administrative or corporate service providers or a Law Firm.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Essential knowledge in corporate software such as Quorum.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages.
- Very good organizational and communication skills.
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment