Chara specializes in commercial, corporate, banking and tax law.
She has been certified by the Greek Ministry of Justice as a Mediator and she is a Certified Coordinator in the procedure established by Law No 4469/2017 on the settlement of Greek companies’ debts.
Chara has significant experience in dealing with issues of business over-indebtedness and she has acted in a large number of significant cases, involving most aspects of commercial and civil law. She also deals with cases of industrial and intellectual property law, bankruptcy law and issues of business’ day to day operation.
- PhD Candidate in Intellectual Property Law: “The moral right of the creator’s heirs:
A comparative study of Greek and Cypriot law” (2018)
- Athens University of Economics and Business, LL.M. in Tax Law (2018)
- University of Athens, Law School, LL.M. in Commercial Law (2016)
- University of Athens, Law School, LL.B. (2011)
Memberships & Associations
- Member of the Athens Bar Association (2013)
- Member of Cyprus Association of Intellectual Property Rights (2017)
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Tax law
- Civil Law
- Family and Succession Law
- Real Estate and Construction Law