Eleni specializes in administration law and litigation. As a litigator, Eleni has acted in a large number of significant cases, involving most aspects of administrative and tax law.
Furthermore, Eleni is a Legal Advisor at the Office of the Legislative Initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- PhD, “Competition law and administrative legality. The control of State interference operations on the basis of competition rules ” (2017)
- Paris II, Panthéon – Assas, Master II Recherche «Droit public approfondi» (2008)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki , School of Law, LL.M. I Administrative Law and Political Science (2007)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki , School of Law, LL.B. (2004)
Memberships & Associations
- Member of the Athens Bar Association (2009)
- Administrative Law
- Administrative Procedure
Articles & Publications
- ‘Le contrôle de constitutionnalité des actes transposition des directives communautaires’, Annuaire International des Droits de l’Homme 2016, p. 133.
- “A first step towards unification of professional and academic recognition. Commentary on Council of State decision 1684/2009 “, EUFRD 2010, p. 305 et seq.
- “Civil Liability of the State from Legal Management. Annotation of no. 22/2007 of the Council of State Plenary Assembly decision “, DPA 2010 (47), p. 921.
- Presentation and commentary of the no. 677/2010 of the Plenary Session of the Council of State, BiH 8-9 / 2010, p. 933 et seq.
- ‘Constitutional check of acts transposing Community directives by the Constitutional Council of France’, DPA No 48, 2010, p. 320 et seq.
- Presentation and commentary of the no. 4343/2009 of the Council of State, CIVD, 5/2010, p. 170.
- Commentary to the Court of Justice’s judgment of 29 January 2009 in Case C-311/06, Consiglio Nazionale degli Ingegneri, CIVD, 4/2010, p. 148.
- “Recognition of foreign qualifications. National and Community Approach ‘, DPA 2009, (41), p.115 et seq.
- “Comment in the no. 17346/2008 decision of the Administrative Court of First Instance of Athens for the academic recognition of the titles obtained through the educational franchising method “, DPA, N˚43 / 2009, 875 et seq.