Georgia Sitou specializes in civil and commercial litigation.
As a litigator, Georgia has acted in a large number of significant cases, involving most aspects of civil and commercial law.
She holds vast experience in dealing with medical malpractice cases.
Through past experience, Georgia has gained in depth knowledge of data protection law and has advised major companies on relevant regulatory matters.
Furthermore, Georgia is skilled at drafting of a wide range of private and commercial law agreements and she has also participated in the due diligence legal teams for significant mergers and corporate finance purposes.
- Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences (Department of Law), LL.M. in Public Law and European Integration (2011)
- University of Athens, School of Law, LL.B. (2007)
Memberships & Associations
- Member of the Athens Bar Association (2010)
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Civil Law
- Medical Law and Health Sector Regulation
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Personal Data Protection Law
- Family and Succession Law
- Real Estate and Construction Law
Articles & Publications
- «The Constitution of Albania» in «Constitutional and Political Institutions of the Balkan States» (collective issue, published by Pedio Publications, Athens, 2015)